The Sierra® Backpack IPM Vacuum by ProTeam®
Remember the Little Hummer? The company that made the Little Hummer was bought by ProTeam. Since then ProTeam has made many improvements to the unit and renamed it the Sierra. Paragon added the IPM attachments and now offers the complete system at a very affordable price for the PMP.
With the emphasis on True IPM, and the explosion in bed bug infestations, a well-engineered, multi-stage filter equipped vacuum is a necessity for many PMPs. The Sierra is the vacuum of choice for these pest management professionals..
Many of the articles written about bed bug control in the past few months cite the necessity of using a vacuum, and it needs to have all of the attachments to get into the many small cracks and crevices in which bed bugs hide. Once again, the SIerra fits the bill.
The Sierra is ready to go to work right out of the box. The unit includes all the necessary tools to reach those hard to reach areas and specific applications. The Sierra weighs only 10 pounds and can be worn comfortably for extended periods of time if necessary.
- Environmentally Safe - Chemical treatment may not be necessary in many cases.
- Immediate Results - Instant capture of insect pests and allergens.
- Leaves Nothing Behind - Removes cast skins, fecal matter, dead and live specimens.
- Versatile - Removes wide range of pests including spiders, cockroaches, wasps, bees, ants and bed bugs just to name a few.
Comes complete with the following:
- HEPA Filter
- Vibrating Upholstery Tool
- Static dissipating hose
- Chrome telescoping 24" -40" wand
- 18" extension wand
- Chrome curved wand
- Adjustable angle adaptor
- 24" Flexi-Clean crevice tool
- 13" crevice tool
- Long dust brush
- 5" upholstery tool
- Mini-attachment kit
- 10" multi-surface tool
- Intercept Micro Filters (10)
- Mesh attachment bag
- 50' extension cord
With the Sierra they're not just dead...they're dead AND gone!
For a copy of the Owner's Manual and Warranty Information, please click here.